The Director of State Courts' Office of Court Operations has a full-time, unclassified position for a Policy Analyst to provide strategic planning and policy research and analysis for the Wisconsin Supreme Court's Planning and Policy Advisory Committee (PPAC), and other related committees.
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Salary: Minimum salary is $42,888 annually (negotiable, based upon experience and qualifications) with excellent state benefits
- Responsibilities: The selected candidate will:
- Serve as the primary staff person to PPAC and other specified court committees
- Identify policy needs, recommending changes, and providing committees and court system administrators with analysis and advice on a wide range of policy and operational issue
- Additionally, this position assists in researching, developing, and implementing the court system's strategic plan
- Substantial coursework and/or experience in strategic planning
- Substantial coursework and/or experience in policy research, analysis, evaluation and implementation
- Project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and facilitation skills
- Understanding of the court system and state and federal law
To apply: Submit a cover letter and resume in Word compatible format (e-mail transmission preferred) clearly indicating your qualifications and the position title Policy Analyst (#13-10) to email@example.com or send to: Human Resources, 110 East Main Street Suite 430, Madison, WI 53703-3356, (608) 266-3501 or FAX (608) 261-8293. Failure to follow these procedures may result in your disqualification.
Deadline: All applications must be received by 4:00 PM, Tuesday, December 04, 2012. The Wisconsin Court System will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants when requested.