Admission to the practice of law in Wisconsin
Diploma privilege 2012
Under diploma privilege, graduates of the University of Wisconsin Law School and Marquette University Law School are admitted to the practice of law by complying with the terms of SCR 40.03 -- their school certifies their legal competence and the Board of Bar Examiners certifies their character and fitness for the practice of law.
The following documents are viewable and fillable in Adobe Acrobat Reader .
(Please note you cannot save your work on these documents unless you have the full Adobe Acrobat program.)
- 2012 Diploma Privilege Character and Fitness Certification - Information and Filing Instructions (BE-270)
- Applicant Questionnaire and Affidavit (BE-001)
- Authorization and Release (BE-002)
- Character Reference Questionnaire (BE-101)
- Amendment to Application (BE-010)
- Change of Address Notification (BE-009)
- Medical Information Form (BE-004)
- Debts (BE-005)
- Traffic Violations (BE-007)
- Law Violations (BE-008)