The Wisconsin State Law Library is seeking candidates to serve as Library Assistant at the Wisconsin State Law Library.
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Salary: Minimum starting salary is $13.132 hourly.
- Responsibilities: The selected candidate will:
- Process, file and shelve library materials
- Assist with acquisitions invoice processing, circulate materials, and provide office and administrative support such as serving as a receptionist and distributing mail
- Also needs to lift, stretch, bend, push loaded book carts, and sit for extended periods
- Knowledge of general library procedures and on-line integrated library systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Ability to operate office equipment
- Ability to perform routine cash transactions
- Effective customer service and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
To apply: Submit a cover letter and resume in Word compatible format (e-mail transmission preferred) clearly indicating your qualifications and the position title Library assistant (#13-12) to email@example.com or send to: Human Resources, 110 East Main Street Suite 430, Madison, WI 53703-3356, (608) 266-3501 or FAX (608) 261-8293. Failure to follow these procedures may result in your disqualification.
Deadline: All applications must be received by 4:00 PM, Tuesday, January 22, 2013. The Wisconsin Court System will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants when requested.