Admission to the practice of law in Wisconsin
Wisconsin bar examination
THESE PDF FORMS ARE TO BE USED ONLY BY APPLICANTS WHO HAVE SUBMITTED A PAPER APPLICATION. They are not intended for use by applicants who have submitted an electronic application. The electronic application and information can be found here.
The following documents are viewable and fillable in Adobe Acrobat Reader .
(Please note you cannot save your work on these documents unless you have the full Adobe Acrobat program.)
- 2016 Wisconsin Bar Examination - Information and Filing Instructions (BE-170)
- Special Accommodation Information and Forms (BE-180 through BE-187)
- Authorization and Release (BE-002)
- Character Reference Questionnaire (BE-101)
- Amendment to Application (BE-010)
- Multistate Bar Examination Request and Release Form (BE-172)
- Emergency Contact Information (BE-174)
- Change of Address Notification (BE-009)
- Dean's Certificate (BE-171)
- Medical Information Form (BE-004)
- Debts (BE-005)
- Traffic Violations (BE-007)
- Law Violations (BE-008)
If you wish to transfer a Wisconsin MBE score to another jurisdiction, visit the National Conference of Bar Examiners website (external link).