Custody and visitation

family visitationIf your parents aren’t living together, they need to figure out how you can spend time with both of your parents. They need to figure out when you will live with each of your parents. This plan about where you live is called a parenting plan.

If you live mostly with one parent, you will usually get to spend time with the other parent. The plan for the time you spend with your other parent is called a physical placement schedule.


Activity book home

Back to Wisconsin Court System Internet site

Contact the Webmaster