Your parents can also come to court to ask the judge to decide who your father is. This may be because your father’s name is not on your birth certificate, or because your parents weren’t married to each other when you were born. The judge can make a decision about who is legally your father. This decision is called a paternity or judgment.

Activity book home

Back to Wisconsin Court System Internet site

Contact the Webmaster