PPAC videoconferencing information
- Bridging the Distance: Implementing Videoconferencing in Wisconsin
- Sample county video appearance colloquy
- Bridging the Distance: Resource Directory of Wisconsin Videoconferencing Contacts
- 2017 Judicial Videoconferencing Survey Results
- BadgerNet (external link)
BadgerNet is administered by the Wisconsin Department of Administration. It is a statewide network providing data and videoconferencing circuits to state agencies, universities and colleges, libraries, K-12 school districts and county and local government.
- WiscNet (external link)
WiscNet, administered by the University of Wisconsin, is a member-governed non-profit cooperative that provides network and cloud-based services to Wisconsin's educational and civic institutions.
- VendorNet (external link)
The State of Wisconsin's VendorNet page can provide examples of contracts for videoconferencing equipment and maintenance.
Please contact the Office of Court Operations at (608) 266-3121 with comments, questions, and updates to Bridging the Distance.