Online forms assistant

Family law forms assistant
This site provides a guide to divorce and legal separation in Wisconsin and takes you through a series of questions, filling in the forms necessary for divorce and legal separation, including maintenance (alimony), child support, legal custody and physical placement and property division. (It does not have forms or instructions for paternity actions, annulment or grandparent visitation.)
Go to family law forms assistant.

Small claims forms assistant
This site is designed to guide you through the process of filing a small claims legal claim in Wisconsin. It takes you through a series of questions to create a small claims summons and complaint form.
Go to small claims forms assistant.

Note: Information on these sites is intended to help individuals without an attorney seek a divorce or legal separation or file a small claims legal claim in a Wisconsin court. This information is provided as a service and convenience by the Wisconsin Court System and is not intended to provide legal advice.