Certificates & letters

close-up hand stamping documents

Certificates of good standing

Attorneys who wish to receive a certificate of good standing should submit a request and payment here. Please review these important notes and instructions before submitting your request.

Notes & Instructions

For additional questions, contact the Clerk of Supreme Court Office at (608) 266-1880 or clerk@wicourts.gov.

Disciplinary history letters

Attorneys who wish to obtain a disciplinary history letter should send a request in writing to the Office of Lawyer Regulation. The request may be sent by mail or email to:

Office of Lawyer Regulation
P.O. Box 1648
Madison, WI 53701-1648
Email: olr.intake@wicourts.gov